Have you been injured in a car accident or suffered harm as the result of someone else’s negligence? Our experienced and knowledgable car accident lawyers at Geller Tamayo, LLC will provide you with top notch legal representation throughout south Florida.
We understand the emotional and physical challenges experienced as a result of an accident, and we believe that you and your loved ones deserve to be fully compensated for your injuries and losses. We have experience with all types of injury and accident cases. Whether you have been involved in a car accident, motorcycle accident or any other type of vehicle accident, our experienced car accident lawyers in Miami-Dade and Broward counties are ready to get you back to full strength. Even if your injury has been caused by the negligence of someone else not involving a vehicle accident, we can help with that as well. In most accident and negligent injury cases, time is of the essence to gather and preserve evidence, so it is imperative to contact a knowledgeable and diligent accident attorney as soon as possible.
Our firm handles the following types of personal injury cases:
- Auto accidents
- Slip/trip & fall injuries, swimming pool injuries
- Trucking and commercial vehicle accidents
- Truck, bus, motorcycle, bicycle, pedestrian, ATV, Uber/Lyft, DUI
- Aviation accidents
- Maritime accidents
- Jones Act injuries, cruise ship injuries, jet ski & boat injuries
- Train accidents
- Passenger injuries, federal employers’ liability act injuries
- Nursing home abuse claims
- Medical malpractice claims
- Wrongful death claims
- Premises liability accidents
- Construction & workplace accidents
- Product liability claims
- Dog bite claims
Collecting Compensation You Deserve
When another person, company, or entity is responsible for causing serious harm or injury, the victim has the right to pursue the liable party for losses and damages, regardless of whether the act or negligence was intentional. Unfortunately, for victims and their families, the path to financial, emotional, and physical recovery can be quite challenging, stressful, and overwhelming. However, victims and families do not and should not have to carry that burden alone. At Geller Tamayo, LLC, we are committed to helping personal injury victims and their families collect the compensation they deserve. It takes a significant amount of experience and knowledge in personal injury to build strong successful cases against those who have caused injury and harm. With decades of combined skills, proficiency, and in-depth insight, our professional legal team at Geller Tamayo, LLC has the resources, tools, and expertise to secure just and fair compensation.
- Is It Mandatory To Give Insurance Companies A Recorded Statement After A Car Accident?
- 7 Common Myths Of Trip And Fall Injury Cases In Florida
- Is Financial Recovery Limited To The Amount Of Insurance Carried By The Other Driver?
- Will The Police Report Determine Who Was At Fault For The Accident?
- Types of Damages in Personal Injury Cases
- Will The Insurance Company Have Access To My Past Medical Records?
- What Defenses Do Insurance Companies Use To Avoid Paying Out On Claims?
- What Factors Determine The Viability Of A Personal Injury Claim?
- I’ve Been Injured And Believe I Have A Case Against The Party Who Caused My Injuries
With offices in Miami, FL and Hollywood, FL, our personal injury attorneys at Geller Tamayo, LLC can effectively assist clients throughout South Florida and surrounding areas.
Call Now For A Personalized Case Evaluation
(954) 379-8030 | (786) 785-2555